New Member Information
Not every real estate agent is a REALTOR®. REALTORS® are real estate professionals who have chosen to join the National Association of REALTORS® and abide by its strict Code of Ethics. What does this mean to you? It means that any REALTOR® with whom you work has voluntarily agreed to abide by a Code of Ethics, based on professionalism and protection of the public.
New member applications are typically processed within 72 business hours of receipt. If you have not received a welcome email within a few days of submitting your application, please send us an email.
REALTOR® mark. Before you can use the REALTOR® mark, the following items must be completed:
- Submit your dues payment.
- Complete the mandatory Code of Ethics (COE) training required by the National Association of REALTORS® within 60-days of joining us. We encourage you to register for our next class by visiting our event calendar.
- Attend our next Nuts and Bolts session for new and seasoned members! This is a casual, virtual, conversation with our AE to learn about what's happening at ABR, upcoming events, member resources, and a focus topic! Register on our event calendar.
- Find valuable information on the National Association of REALTORS® Welcome page, to help you become more successful and profitable in your real estate business.
- Take the REALTOR® Pledge. If you complete online COE training, please contact us to arrange to take the REALTOR® pledge and receive your REALTOR® pin. Send us an email.
- Explore the Members tab on this website to learn more about membership opportunities.
Membership Dues Information. Our base annual membership dues are $545 annually. New member dues are prorated back to the date your Alaska Real Estate license became effective with your brokerage. Additionally, a one-time application fee of $100 for first time members is assessed. Invoices are emailed and dues payment should be made within 10-days. An optional annual REALTOR® Political Action Committee (RPAC) donation is encouraged.
Annual membership dues are invoiced by email every November and due on December 1st. We give a grace period until December 31st for annual dues. Our membership dues are non-refundable.
Payments must be made in full. We do not take payments. Late fees are assessed for payments not received within 30-days in the amount of $50 per month. When your membership dues are not current, you cannot use the REALTOR® mark.
Questions? Send us an email at: email@example.com or call 907.561.2338.