New Member Information
Not every real estate agent is a REALTOR®. REALTORS® are real estate professionals who have chosen to join the National Association of REALTORS® and abide by its strict Code of Ethics. What does this mean to you? It means that any REALTOR® with whom you work has voluntarily agreed to abide by a Code of Ethics, based on professionalism and protection of the public.
Become a member. When you join a REALTOR® member brokerage, you have 10-days to submit your application to us. Submit your application today at: https://www.ancboard.com/become-a-member/
New member applications are typically processed within 72 business hours of receipt. If you have not received a welcome email within a few days of submitting your application, please send us an email.
REALTOR® mark. Before you can use the REALTOR® mark, the following items must be complete:
- Submit a membership application.
- Submit your dues payment.
- Complete the mandatory Code of Ethics (COE) training required by the National Association of REALTORS® within 60-days of joining us. The course is offered online, however, in-person training is strongly encouraged. Find out how to take the class: https://www.ancboard.com/code-of-ethics-coe/
- View the New Member Orientation Videos, for valuable information to help new and seasoned members realize their full benefits of membership from the National Association of REALTORS®; watch now at: https://www.nar.realtor/orientation/new-member-orientation-videos
- Take the REALTOR® Pledge. If you completed online training, please contact us to arrange to take the REALTOR® pledge and receive your REALTOR® pin. Send us an email.
Membership Dues Information. Our base annual membership dues are $545 annually. New member dues are prorated back to the date your Alaska Real Estate license became effective with your brokerage. Additionally, a one-time application fee of $100 for first time members is assessed. Invoices are emailed and dues payment should be made within 10-days. An optional annual REALTOR® Political Action Committee (RPAC) donation is encouraged.
Annual membership dues are invoiced by email in November of each calendar year, for the next year, and due on December 1st. We give a grace period until December 31st for annual dues.
Payments must be made in full. We do not take payments. Late fees are assessed for payments not received within 30-days in the amount of $50 per month. When your membership dues are not current, you cannot use the REALTOR® mark. Our membership dues are non-refundable.
Questions? Send us an email at: email@example.com or call 907.561.2338.